I truly love the delicate flavours of Asian cooking, and often put in my own twist. For me, cooking is something I do by using my senses - visual, smell, touch and instinct, therefore my measurements are approximate, and I encourage others to do the same.
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 T young ginger, grated
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 1 baby corn, finely diced
- 1 T red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 T snow pea shoots, finely chopped
- 1/2 carrot, finely grated
- 1 t finely chopped coriander
- 1 1/2 t finely chopped mint
- Little dash of Mirin
- Little dash light soy sauce
- Pinch palm sugar
- 10 Won Ton Wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten for sealing Won Tons
Mix all filling ingredients in a bowl, top each wrapper with about 1 teaspoon of mix, and brush two edges of wrapper to seal together when folded into a triangle, when you fold them, be careful to squeeze all the air out!
Deep fry in hot oil, until golden and blistered - enjoy with a simple honey and soy dipping sauce.